Sookmyung Summer School | Emergency:Police
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-15831,single-format-standard,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.3.2,vc_responsive

29 9월 Emergency:Police

Emergency occurred in Korea

First of all, when Emergency occurs, please inform OIA and let us find the solution for you.


Police in Korea: Theft Korea is safe and the crime rate is low.However, if you are a victim of theft or lose something valuable, the first thing you should do is dial 112 and report the incident immediately to the police.The Korean police provide a translation service that is available in several different foreign languages, including English


If you Sick

International Healthcare Center
Operated by the Seoul National University Hospital, the International Healthcare Center provides medical assistance to international visitors.

When contacting the center you will be provided with a health professional that can speak in English, Japanese or Chinese about first-aid measures, health consultations, hospital information, etc.

Phone: 1339

Hours of operation: 24 hours/day, 365 days/year


If you get into an accident

Contact the police at 112 or emergency medical help at 119.
If you have travel accident insurance coverage, contact your insurance provider.
If you ask for an ambulance in English, they should provide one for you.
You can call 119 from anywhere in Korea.
Hours of operation: 24 hours/day, 365 days/year
Available in 16 different languages including English, Japanese and Chinese.

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.